Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

:) :) Welcome!! :) :)

Hi!!! And I just want to welcome to you to my blog (The Animal Jam Spirit Guides) I've just started this blog, and the reason as too why I have started this blog was (and is) post all new news about Animal Jam. Also I just want to help other jammers find their own way around Jamaa. So I hope that jammers from all over will find it find my blog both, helpful and informing. All in all I just hope that, my readers will love & enjoy reading my blog, just as much as I enjoy writing it. Oh and always feel to leave a comment telling me what you'd like to see on the blog, or you can just say hi if you want! :)

                                     Happy Jamming & I'll See you in Jamaa!

                                                     --Snowy Wolf 

2 comments:

  1. I really want to be an author on your blog but i dont have a Google account and im not allowed to get one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Anonymous, I don't know what I can tell you. I mean, if you do not have a google account but you, aren't allowed get one. Though I might have a way that you could be a author for the blog. So, you might be able to just write a blog post, then send it to me through the comments. And then I will then post it for you, so if you wish to do this just repley back to this comment. Oh and dont forget to give me a pen nane, like how mine is Snowy Wolf. So just make one up and yea, I will wait for your relpy.
      Thanks for you're comment & Happy Jamming,
      Snowy Wolf

      Delete